Hey Folks – Michael Hanrahan (founder of Publish Central) and Tracy Sheen (The Digital Guide) are hosting a webinar on Tuesday 31st of May – talking about the top 10 tech tips for authors.
The topics Michael and Tracy are going to use include –
- How can I write without digital interruptions?
- How can I reliably and automatically back up my work?
- Is dictation software a good idea?
- What software should I use for writing?
- What apps can I use for planning my book?
- How can I use tech to manage my time?
- How can I use the cloud for my writing?
- What apps do I need to protect my computer?
- Do I need an online presence?
- What other apps can I use?